I WAS snooping around the internet when I stumbled upon this healthy eating video clip by Dr Radhia Gleis, a certified clinical nutritionist at Austin Integrative Medicine – and found it pretty good.
Dr Gleis spoke of a healthy eating lifestyle which I’ve been following for a couple of years now. And you know what? Eating the RIGHT FOODS can really transform the way you look, feel and fit into that pair of skinny jeans.
If you are confused by the number of healthy diets out there, Dr Gleis has one piece of health byte: Stick to the way Mother Nature made it. You can visit her website at: http://www.advancedhealthinstitute.com
So let’s watch the video.
P.S. Leave a comment if you like it.
© 2008 Teresa Cheong RightEatingHabits.com
Possibly Related Posts:
- Study Shows You Can Re-wire Your Brain For Healthy Eating
- How to Make Matcha Green Tea: A Step-by-Step Video
- Benefits of Green Tea On Fatty Liver
- Four Tips For a Healthy Liver
- Cancer-Fighting Benefits of Eating Organic Apples