IF you think eating healthy is bland, colorless and boring, this healthy eating video by certified herbalist and syndicated columnist Rita Heikenfeld might convince you to go green!
In the video, she shows her colorful list of 15 best foods for healthy eating and lists the nutritional wealth for each.
Watch this video for more.
Which of these 15 nature’s best foods are missing from your diet?
Best Foods For Healthy Eating
© Teresa Cheong, RightEatingHabits.com
Possibly Related Posts:
- Eight Ways To Lose Weight Quickly
- New Study Shows Low Carbohydrate Diet Best Way to Lose Weight
- Top 15 Natural Weight Loss Foods
- Study Shows You Can Re-wire Your Brain For Healthy Eating
- How to Make Matcha Green Tea: A Step-by-Step Video