5 Superfoods You Should Eat Every Day – You are what you eat. What we put into our bodies clearly does have an impact on our health and well-being. Topping my superfoods list is organic flaxseeds.
Top on my list of superfoods are flaxseeds.
They are rich in plant-based Omega-3 and you only need one to two tablespoons of ground flaxseeds a day. Blend or stir ground flaxseeds into your bowl of oats porridge every morning for a healthy breakfast. Flaxseeds are one of the best superfoods for soluble and insoluble fiber and are known for their anti-inflammatory properties too. In addition, it is reported that flaxseeds can contain up to 800 times more lignans (antioxidants) than other plant sources.
Looking for a painless way to lose weight naturally? Try adding ground flaxseeds into your diet. It adds a lovely nutty flavor to your breakfast oats. Try it!
Sunburst Superfoods offers one-stop shopping for organic flaxseed powder and other organic superfoods.
Other must-eat superfoods:
- Variety of greens – kale, spinach, brocoli, kailan, brussel sprouts
- Raw nuts and seeds – almonds, walnuts, cashew nuts, sunflower seeds
- Unprocessed foods – go natural, get organic if budget permits
- Water – Drink at least eight 8-ounce glasses of fluid a day (including water, fruits, teas, etc)
Read more on superfoods: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/26/super-foods_n_3749779.html
Another superfood to add to your diet is matcha green tea. This concentrated green tea powder is antioxidant-rich and excellent for burning belly fat.
Get more healthy eating tips – on how to lose weight with raw nuts.
© Teresa Cheong, RightEatingHabits.com
Possibly Related Posts:
- Add Flavor To Your Meals With Turmeric A Top Anti-cancer Food
- How To Lose Weight Fast With Raw Nuts?
- Healing Properties Of Lemons: There Is More To Lemons Than Vitamin C