Post by RightEatingHabits.com – The low glycemic diet was originally developed as a tool for people with diabetes to control their blood sugar (glucose) levels. It has since evolved to be a natural weight loss tool for dieters. In an earlier post, I wrote about the low glycemic index diet as a slow carb diet.
Here is a quick recap of what a low glycemic diet is:
According to the low glycemic diet (also known as the glycemic index diet or low GI diet), consuming the “right” kind of carbohydrates is key to achieving natural weight loss for weight watchers. And for people with diabetes, the low glycemic index is a useful guide on how to choose carbs that control blood sugars. This is how a low glycemic diet works: Continue reading Low Glycemic Diet Revisited: Can it Boost Natural Weight Loss?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Eight Ways To Lose Weight Quickly
- New Study Shows Low Carbohydrate Diet Best Way to Lose Weight
- Study Shows You Can Re-wire Your Brain For Healthy Eating
- Skip Coffee For Matcha Green Tea Helps Burn Belly Fat
- Six Tips on How to Start Losing Belly Fat